Happy Birthday Yuuhiko-san \(^o^)/ ...for some reason yours is the only b-day i always make it on time ;;>u> mooffy>> oooh you didn't get useless notice from DA?? lol it was colorful but very useless ^o^;;
ASAJSHJA!!! *Hyperventilates* Dawww, the penguin is killing me from all the cuteness it's giving off!! O, ho!! Is that Usagi, Chikusa, and Ken I spy in the background? Hee hee, I seriously can't stop looking at your drawing!! Everything is just so adorable~~ X'D
Thank you so much Usagi for the Happy Birthday and drawing!! *hugs* I'm assuming that I'll get to see the rest of the drawing later when I get it in the mail~ I can't wait!! >w<
ASAJSHJA!!! *Hyperventilates* Dawww, the penguin is killing me from all the cuteness it's giving off!! O, ho!! Is that Usagi, Chikusa, and Ken I spy in the background? Hee hee, I seriously can't stop looking at your drawing!! Everything is just so adorable~~ X'D
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Usagi for the Happy Birthday and drawing!! *hugs* I'm assuming that I'll get to see the rest of the drawing later when I get it in the mail~ I can't wait!! >w<