link

Free Link (url:http://www.borugo.blogspot.com/):
ブログの一番下の方に古いバナーがあるのだぁー!!

Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

私の夫は、すごいんです。


thank you xiao-chan for asking me out on a date *3* ILU~♥ mmm i felt kinda bad since xiao-chan ended up doing most of the work ;m; but of couse! as expected from my dear husband, xiao-chan can do anything~ she's so amazing! so talented >u<` Vv i'm a happy wife *gethit* i wonder how's everyone else's RC is coming along >u>
it's such a rear occasion to see ppl collabing fufufu =u=+

ahhhh and the Dogs Artbook is finished \QuQ/
i actually discarded 2 of my piece cuz i didn't have time and changed it to 2 new simple ones OTL;;

2 comments:

  1. YUKIMURAA!!!!!!!! O3O )/~~~<3

    I can't wait to see your guys' RC entry; it looks so cute and funny from the little preview you posted. You guys are so diligent...I haven't even started mine...OTL

    Yay!! The Dogs artbook is finished!! I'm excited to see what all you guys have drawn~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo *o*
    I can't wait to see your RC entry either >u<
    heehee yukimura <33

    ...*doesnt have a partner LOL*

    also congrats on finishing dogs artbook \^o^/

    ReplyDelete