link

Free Link (url:http://www.borugo.blogspot.com/):
ブログの一番下の方に古いバナーがあるのだぁー!!

Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

プレゼント♥ part 4

Part 1| Part 2| Part 3| Part 4

Very special post dedicated only for Yuuhiko姉さん
*cough just cuz i couldn't fit it all in 3 parts cough* /getslapped

From: Yuuhiko姉さん
yet another really big boxed-package this year!!! asdfghjkl
oh yuuhikoさん!! why are you soo nice!!
NO! TOO NICE FOR US
(*´◒`*) あわわわ


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i srsly thought this was some kind of special poster
ordered and made by some pro-company--(@A@;;)--→SHOT

LOL Kazemaru YOU!! usa: "OH YES!!! I WILL *SMOOOCH*"


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
there were 3 cards in total!!
2 wonderful pictures and a card with letter~ \(^O^)/

うっひゃーーー!!!SAKUMAAAaaaaaaaVvVvVvv
and omg nekkid GenSaku AAAaaaahhhhHH!!!!! *DIES*
and omg can you believe it!!?
THESE ARE NOT PRINT!!!

it's 100% marker...MARKER!!!←←←←
it's totally ANALOOOOGGGGGGGG <((*Q*))>!!!
i'm always so amazed by this high-quality omg~ SO PRO ★+*+*


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
btw~ it was kinda small so here's the zoom up....
they are covering their eyes!!!?!?!?

OMFG!!! IT'S HELLA CUTE YO!!!!! ○≧▽≦)○


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
there was MY Ichiroutaaaaaaaaーーーー!!!/slapped
i mean my beloved Kazemaru on the letter card asdfghjkl LOVE!!


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the present box was also full of surprises!!!! +*+*+*
it's so packed lol~



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
took every thing out of the box~ OMG (ノ)・・(ヾ)
there was also chocolate but....
you know me, i ate it all before i got to take picture ///OTL

*cough ate one of Don's too cough* /getkilled


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
first up~ nyanko先生!!!
omg so CUTE!!! it's totally winking at ME!!!!*gethit*
it's very soft and squishy too~ ahaha ^P^)



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
second up~ nyanko先生 good luck charm!!
i got the heath charm ^ワ^)www
nyanko先生 will look after me so
i won't get sick now~ ehehe
(>u<)9


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
third up is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY 2 TOP FAVORITE INA11
CHARACTER KEY CHAIN~~~~
♥♥♥
OMG Kazemaru look so cute curled up with soccer ball 'DDDD
Kazemaru I LOVE YOU~~ Kazemaru you are so HOT~~~
Kazemaru MARRY ME!!!/getslapped
and my 2nd Sakuma key chain!!!!!
omg I'M TAKING YOU EVERYWHERE I GO ^
\\\3\\\^)!!!!
now i have 1 for home and 1 for outdoor
( ̄∀ ̄)v
...if only i have another Sakuma for sleepin/getshot


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lastly!! Mr.Penguin~~~~~~~ x'DDDDDDDD
it's super CUTE, FLUFFY, SOFT, SQUISHABLE,
AND IT PLAYS MUSIC
!!??
omg this is THE penguin every house hold needs!!!!
it even have POCKET!!!!! which mean......


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I CAN DO THIS!!!!!! bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 'DDDD
TOO CUTE!!!! I'S SO PERFECT
\(^Q^)/


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the post got really long but the main point is,
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH YUUHIKOさん!!!
you are such a wonderful wonderful person!!
I LOVE YOU BIG SIS!! ノ´3`)ヾ*smooooooch*

Part 1| Part 2| Part 3| Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment