link

Free Link (url:http://www.borugo.blogspot.com/):
ブログの一番下の方に古いバナーがあるのだぁー!!

Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Meet with Yuuhiko姉さん!!

got to meet yuuhiko姉さん yesterday \(^O^)/
she came all the way from the other side of US
just to meet us!! //slapped// for vacation of course!!


she and her siblings came to our house
and drove us up to LA waaaa ( ☣////☣)+*+*
and even drove us back home safely (*´◒`*) ahhhhh~

the time and gasoline wasted on us asdfghjkl;;;;
feel so bad for causing trouble when they were on vacation ///orz


ms.Sister and mr.Brother was very nice to us too!!
they let us use their pass to get into AX gyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Σ(இ◒இノ)ノ
my first convention!! the place was huge~ it was very amazing!!
yuuhiko-san showed us around artist alley
and we got to meet Nozo and Billie(`・ω・´)9!!
tried flipping Nozo's skirt but failed 。゜(゜´н`゜)゜。
...it wasn't even skirt it was shorts(?)
....darn....
also, Billie gave me Harbell!!! oh SO CUTE x'DD
and OkaOka....
bad OkaOka! BAD!!!
couldn't meet cuz she wasn't there (´・ω・`)ショボーン
AND!!!I got to buy the cheapest print in the world!!!
it was only $1.00!!! $1.00!!! so cheap!!

AX!! that's me(left) and don(right) in corner www
after we left AX, we went to Little Tokyo~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ yay~★
my 2nd time there!! was pretty as last time~
and still a confusing place www we got to go kinokuniya!!
so many cute merchandise there~
i wanna live in ther--(^P^)--→SHOT
got to buy ina11 side story book!!


after that, we sat outside kinokuniya and exchanged sketchbooks~
yuuhikoさん drew me cute GenxSaku with lots of babies penguins♥♥♥
and my ina11 husband Ichirout(ry i mean, Kazemaru (´Д`)

it's very VERY ADORABLE~(´艸`) ufufu~

pic from yuuhikoさん(left) Harbell from billie(middle) ina11 book(right)

i drew Captain Sigi and mr.Alien for yuuhikoさん
oh gosh i misspelled mr.Alien's name and forgot antennas ///orz sorry yuuhiko
さん;;
kinda fixed it on pic*gethit*
it was such a fun day!!! i enjoyed it A LOT!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH YUUHIKOさん FOR EVERYTHING YESTERDAY!!!
it was the most enjoyable time i spent this summer!!!
I LOVE YOU ^3^)//~♥♥♥ *blowkiss*

1 comment:

  1. Fufufu, yes, I came just to meet you guys!! O3O

    Again, you guys never caused us trouble. I wanted to meet you guys no matter what. QAQ

    I'm so happy you had an enjoyable, fun day lil' sis!! I did too!! XD

    Btw, what happened to the last pic? :O

    ReplyDelete