been working on my winter hw for the past few days orz;;
haven't got to replying messages <(TTmTT ((c=*punch self* but but thank you everyone for all the happy birthdays~~~~!!!!!\(QvQ)/ it made my 18th birthday really special~ >//3//<)// i'll post more stuff tomorrow~ v^P^)v for now.... time to finish up rest of my hw;; and work on most of my piece for art class ;3;` btw... school color pencils suck so much >H<)!!! even crayola work better then that @n@ *hmp*
so when i asked can i use the colored pencils i have at home
my teacher said"do you have prism color? : )"
then i said"umm no >u<`?"
then he said"then you have to use these :D"
........ pffff whatever =3=` i'm using my crayolas man~
----------------------
mmmm QmQ` the timing keeps getting off for the "click us" sign *sob*
i should have just kept them together;;-fail- orz;;

ohhh good luck with all your school work!!
ReplyDeleteand I love the harbell & meiz pixels <'DDD!!!
I want to kidnap both
ohh I will send your present and letter soon sometime this week? ^ ^
btw happy new yrs!!