YAY~ free at last from my school \(^0^)/
well at least for 2 more days;;;
but since i couldn't get on much online
i missed out on so many thing *cry*
i'm caught up on AI stories on LJ and activities
thank you Akitan for updates *3*)//♥
but it seems it's been progressing more
on twitter and p-chats while i was away QmQ`
i go into p-chat and couldn't even tell it was AI p-chat untill i asked OTL
there's too much characters being made
and i hear their names get mentioned
but i don't even know what they look like or who they are TTATT
i can't even keep up with AI anymore...
god damn it!! stop making new characters
untill i catch up with the ones that already exist!! --shot-->OTL
... i miss the older characters *sob*

so far all my charas have been introduced though TuT;; or atleast shown many times somewhere OTL
ReplyDeletesorry for making new chara I was getting bored with farant since everybody that interacts wiht him is missing somehow most of the time
I cant seem to rp Vchibi...Max gets ignored all the time when I rp him mm Domi I need to find use for..Rika kinda feels like she's intruding the relationship with Rin and Dante and everybody OTL so actually currently have like no place to rp my cahras T^T;;
...I'm sorry OTL at first I didn't want any new chara from our first one then everybody started to have brothers and sisters and cousins and then I couldnt rp farant much so I had to make new chara to rp with hte new charas everybody made OTL
sorry again ;u;
but atleast have fun in your two days of freedom!!
you're welcome for the updates! >3<)//
ReplyDeletehehe now that you have some free times you can catch up with AI <3
sorry about the pchat, it was only me drawing ALL my characters (main and sub) LOL most of them haven't been introduced yet though so don't worry about that;;;
i think i'm the one who made the most characters LOL SORRY USAGIIIII /jumpoffacliff